Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stress Mess

Ugh. You guys. It's been a crazy couple of days.

Realizing that this isn't a diary... I'll spare you all the details. Let's just say that between work and family matters, I'm a wreck. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful support system in my life.

That said, yesterday was a rest day. Today I got 10 minutes in, but I'm calling it a rest day as well. I did the 10 because I use barre3 as a stress management tool. During this challenge, I want to hold myself accountable to at least 40 minute workouts 5 days a week. That means tomorrow - Sunday are workout days for me. I'll report in!

I'm also a stress eater. I wish I were one of those people who can't eat when they are stressed. I'd be so skinny! Me? I reach for horrible things. I'm pretty proud of how I've kept that in check these past two days.

We can do this!

I hope you had a better day than I did. Here's to tomorrow being even better!

xo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment