Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Overdoing it.

Ok, total amateur hour over here. I have unlimited classes this month so instead of going to the studio once or twice a week, I thought... might as well make the most of this month, right? Yeah. So. I had my 4th studio class in a row today and struggled through it. My muscles were failing right and left, especially core. 3 in a row is my max.

There isn't enough epsom salt in the free world to help me now! I think my only hope is to keep moving until bedtime and then do a lot of stretching along with a big girl dose of Advil.

I'm still totally proud of myself... but yeah. One of the main goals of Barre3 is to gain body wisdom. I have learned where the threshold is, so I've got that going for me.

Hope you're having a great day!

xo
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I find your motivation inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to listen to your body when you have unlimited classes!!!

    ReplyDelete