Monday, August 26, 2013

At least plan bee has a great soundtrack.

Sometimes listening to my body is the hardest part.

Last night I went to see one of my all time favorite bands. Pinback. They were so good - as always. The venue was small and the sound was great. It's a best case scenario.



The one bummer, that right knee that I tweaked in class yesterday was just getting worse. I felt a little bit like an old lady standing in the crowd. I decided to cancel my class today. I was so looking forward to it. Foundations with Heidi would have been great... but alas, I have to listen to my body. It's really annoying to face the fact that I'm not totally invincible.

So plan B, or bee as it were... I'm elevating and sipping on anti-inflammation tea with a little local honey to quell the sniffles, and listening to Pinback. I'm planning on doing 10 minute videos throughout the day.

PS: If you haven't heard Pinback, you're totally missing out. Here are some of my favs:

Proceed to Memory

True North

Loro

Good to Sea

Fortress


No comments:

Post a Comment